My first award, thanks to Marsha A. Moore. However, I must also credit Cassidy Hunter, who nominated me a while back. Sorry, Cassidy! I'm such a dork! I seriously forgot all about it. I'll make it up. Promise!
Now to prove I'm truly "creative," I need to post six lies and one truth or six truths and one lie. The fun part for you? You get to figure out which one is which.
1. I grew up on a dairy farm.
2. My parents met at the prom.
3. My first pet was a cat.
4. I had a solo part in Vivaldi's Gloria in college.
5. My first car was a Chevette.
6. I once parachuted out of a plane.
7. A friend nicknamed me "Scorpion."
Easy, right? No problem at all.
And now, to pass the love along (or at least this award), I've nominated the following people:
Elise Van Cise
I know, I know, it's not seven people. But I just have to be a rebel don't I? (*Snort!*)
And now, back to your regularly scheduled mayhem.